Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good Morning SMS - Free SMS on Happy Good Morning

Good Morning SMS
A Dimple is a sign of pretty face!
A smile is a sign of joy!
A Hug is a sign of love!
&
A friend like ME in Ur life,
Wel!
That’s a sign of Ur
Gud Taste! Gm

May you rise each texting day with fully charged cell phone in your hand,Inspiring message in your mind, me in your heart,And a clear signal all day long. Good Morning & Nice day!

Good morning !
With a great light of sun
With the songs of birds
With the great Azaan of Masjid
With the Quraan
With the happiness
With a great smile
And with the morning prayer
Have a nice day

U may not think of me when ur happy n having a good time,It’s fine, but please don’t 4get me when ur sad n alone coz.I want to be the first one to make u happy. Good morning!

No Toothbrush
No Tea
No Breakfast
No Ssnnan
No God’s Pooja
No
No
No
No
No
No
Sabse Pehle
Apun Ka SMS
Good Morning

welcome to new morning with a smile on ur face ,love in ur heart,good thoughts in ur mind & u will have a wonderfull day,gud morning

Did you feel a little warm in the morning?
I sent you warm hugs in my thoughts!

Good morning and have a wonderful day!

Thought 4 the day

I cried when I had no shoes. Suddenly I stopped crying when i saw a man without leg.
Life is full of Blessings sometime we don’t understand it.

GUD MORNING

I asked God to make u happy, make u smile, guide u safely thru every mile;Grant u wealth, give u health & most of all give u love & care.Good Morning Dear.

EVERY SUCESSFUL PERSON HAS A PAINFUL STORY. EVERY PAINFUL STORY HAS A SUCESSFUL ENDING.ACCEPT THE PIAN AND GET READY SUCESSS……….

No comments:

Post a Comment