Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Love Quotes, Love Sayings, Love SMS

Love Quotes, Love Sayings, Love SMSLove Quotes, Love Sayings, Love SMS

dont fall in love with someone that still lets you fall
------------------------------------
the picture under my pillow to the sparkle in your eyes the words left unsaid to the tear in my eye and to the crack in my heart </3
------------------------------------
In the face of pain there are no Heros only men
Any amount of physical pain a man can endure and get use to in time but cupids arrow causes such a pain that no amount of physical pain can replace it and no amount of endurance exist to get use to it or get over it
------------------------------------
I believe that in life you must cross a river and a ocean but if you cannot cross the river then the ocean is beyond your abilities in love I could not cross that river in youth and she left as time went on I kept on failing but now it's made clear that I wasn't made to cross it but to help others cross it in hope that the one I love would cross it with the one she loves
------------------------------------
My whole reason for waking up in the morning was so I could look at my phone and it would say "good morning :-)" I would get out if bed so I could look forward to seeing "good nite :-)" on my phone I wait wait wait but the more I wait the it becomes clear she is divine I am dirt she is a diamond I am dung She is tender I am trash she is gorgeous I am garbage then how can I hope to be with her when I am what gives monsters nightmares Idk why I am alive but I know it's not to be with her
------------------------------------
Things will never be perfect or stress free. We will always have of problems and troubles. Dont forget that I'm here for every single one of those.
------------------------------------
I Love You Too!
------------------------------------
Why cant I just accept that fact that you lover her and not me?
------------------------------------
Cause I'm not coming back, I'm closing the door.. I used to be trippin over missin you, but I'm not anymore.
------------------------------------
Did it hurt , when you fell from the whore tree and banged every guy on the way down?

No comments:

Post a Comment